Hans Bockler Foundation Scholarships: We are pleased to inform that the Hans Bockler Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who willing to pursue a degree program in German institutions of higher education. The Hans Böckler Foundation is the Institute of the German Federation of Trade Unions (DGB) to promote research and studies.
This scholarship program is provided to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
- February 1 (CLOSED)
- June 1 and
- October 1 of every year.
Eligible Countries: Germany
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship will cover the followings:
- Doctoral students currently receive a grant of EUR 1,350 per month, plus a research cost allowance of EUR 100
- Stays abroad may be financed by means of a foreign residence allowance and contributions to travel costs and tuition fees.
- Non-material support in the form of seminars, events, networking meetings etc.
Number Of Scholarships: About hundred scholarships per year are available.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have enrolled at German institutions of higher education, also in programmes such as graduate schools or junior researcher groups.
- be German Nationals
- have completed their bachelors and Masters degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- Formless application for a doctorate scholarship with a well-rounded presentation of the motivation for the doctorate and the motivation for the application at the Hans Böckler Foundation
- Application form (filled out and printed on the computer, no notes!)
- CV, tabular and detailed
- certified examination certificate, which is entitled to a doctorate (a certificate and simple copies)
- Description of the project (outline) with work schedule, schedule and outline (max. Ten pages)
- The opinion of the scientific supervisor (an original with signature and copies)
The supervisor is asked to compile her opinion along our questionnaire and to take note of the “agreement on a good practice of promotion of doctorates”.
- In the case of applications for a doctoral dissertation funded by the Hans-Böckler-Foundation and correspondingly written out, the report is prepared by the supervisors of the College
- Enrollment certificate or admission if available
Please send the application documents to us by post only:
Application for application
Please send the documents as a loose sheet collection in a clear cover, no application folders, brackets, tabs or ring bindings. The documents and data are kept confidential. There is no claim for the return of the documents submitted.
Click Here For Application Guidelines. Visit The Official Website for more information.