This is to inform the general public that applications are invited for GZU Special Exchange Scholarships jointly sponsored by the China Scholarship Council and the Guizhou University Scholarship Council.
These scholarships are only applicable to exchange applicants nominated by European or American partner universities of GZU that are listed under this program.
Guizhou University (GZU) has a centennial history and a profound culture. Located along the picturesque Huaxi River, GZU is one of the key “211 Project” universities, a member of the “14 National Key Construction Universities in the Central and West Region of China” and a member of the country’s “One Province One Top University Project”.
- Level: The special scholarships support one-academic-year or one-semester exchange students.
- Subject: The major of study is Chinese Language and Culture, with courses offered at beginner, basic, intermediate and advanced levels, according to the Chinese language proficiency of the exchange students.
- Nationalities: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
- Waiver of registration and tuition fees
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly living allowance: CNY 800 for One-Semester students and CNY 1,000 for One-Academic-Year students
Comprehensive Medical Insurance & Protection Scheme
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health and with no bad records
- The applicant shall be a currently registered student at the dispatching institution
- The applicant’s exchange duration is one academic semester or one academic year
- The applicant’s credits earned at Guizhou University shall be transferable to credits at the dispatching institution.
Be sure the application materials are accurately and completely (in Chinese or English):
- Guizhou University Application Form
- Personal CV (Resume) Form
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Letter of Student Status issued by the dispatching institution
- Letter of Recommendation for the GZU exchange scholarships issued by the dispatching institution
Send the packed application documents in clear scans via email (University suggest that their exchange program partner institution assign a program coordinator to collect and deliver all the exchange applicants’ documents together to us).
How To Apply:
The application is done online via the scholarship application page
Application website link here
For more information about Guizhou University Special Exchange Scholarships in China be sure to visit the official scholarship website.