Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Launchpad regional accelerators are tailored specifically to their local markets, and provide access to the best of Google, its people, network, and advanced technologies.
Helping startups build great products. In addition to our accelerators, Launchpad regional initiatives include exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, and trainings. Keep an eye out for opportunities to participate in over 40 countries around the world.
- Type: Entrepreneurship
- Award Providers: Google
- Eligibility: applications are accepted from startups located in the countries listed above.
Value of The Award:
As part of all Launchpad regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)
How to Apply:
Apply for the Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator Africa for African Startups 2018 by clicking here Apply here.
For more information don’t forget to visit the official Programme Webpage.