The Global Citizens Scholarship at the University of Adelaide for International students rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
Global Citizens Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline:
- 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2): 31st October 2018
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3): 30th April 2019
- Eligible Countries: International
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- To be taken at (country): Australia
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Value of Award: The scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply)
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Important Notes: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
For more information about University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020, visit the scholarship official more details link: visit programme website for more details.