Easiest Way To Get Spouse Visa For Canada – Canadian government has made it possible for citizens who have been granted permanent residency to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner to legally enter the country Canada.
If you are eligible and want to bring your wife, husband or partner to live in Canada with you, you will need to know the Most Easiest Way To Get Spouse Visa For Canada. In this article we will share with you how to go about making the application, meeting the eligibility criteria and all other essential details that you will require before submitting your application.
Spouse Visa For Canada Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for a spouse visa for your partner, you need to be a permanent resident in the country or already be a Canadian citizen.
- You must also be aged over 18 years.
- You must also be able to demonstrate that you can meet your partner’s basic needs such as providing a place to live and enough resources to feed and clothe them as well as yourself.
- You must be able to support your relative financially so that they do not have to rely on the government for financial help.
- Your spouse or partner must also meet all of the essential requirements for entry into the country in order for the application to be successful.
What Is The Meaning Of Spouse or Partner?
A spouse refers to anyone that you have a legal marriage to, whether that marriage took place inside Canada or in another country as long as it is legally valid under that country’s law. A same-s3x partner can also be considered to be a spouse as long as you are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada and were married in the country or legally married in any other country as determined by their law.
Canada Spouse Visa Requirements
- You must first obtain an application pack, complete the necessary paperwork and supply all of the relevant paperwork to support your application.
- Your partner must also undergo a medical examination and submit this also as evidence.
- You must then pay the processing fee which can be done online and the receipt should then be submitted along with the evidence and paperwork.
- Completed forms are sent by post to the Case Processing Center which is in Ontario.
- Once your application has been received you will be assessed as an eligible sponsor and your partner will also be assessed for suitability.
NOTE: You cannot apply for a spouse visa for your partner if you are younger than 18 years, if you were already married to another person at the time you married your partner, or if you have previously sponsored another spouse within the last 3 years.