The Fullbright Egyptian Students Program is awarding fully funded Master’s degree for university graduates, to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
Application Deadline: 12th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Egypt
Eligible Field Of Study:
- fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Agriculture and Economics
- (Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact).
Eligibility Fullbright Egyptian Students Program, USA 2018
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Minimum Institutional TOEFL from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers of 550 or its equivalent iBT (80), or IELTS (6.5).
Value Of Scholarships:
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
How To Apply: All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system only. Click here to start an Application. Application guidelines click Application guidelines. Also, visit the official website for more information. Thanks for applying for Fullbright Egyptian Students Program, USA 2018.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free