GenieNG Communications Limited is recruiting for fulltime Front Desk Officer. GenieNG Communications Limited is a company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC Licence No PCC/018/03 and INST/032/05, to provide value-added network and telecom services.
- To perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer and staff care services.
- To carry out the taking of Minutes at Company meetings
- To liaise with security and safety personnel on control of access and adhering to security and safety procedures
- To monitor and ensure proper documentation of the Office pool cars request/movement.
- To assist and participate in arranging official ceremonies and events.
- To supervise and appraise the activities of the office assistants/cleaner
- To monitor and record outgoing content from the VAS department
- To receive and direct parcels from the couriers to appropriate departments or personnel
- To maintain records of names of all visitors to the office and reasons for visits along with date and time of arrival and time of departure of visitors.
- To make and transfer calls for and to internal personnel
- To receive external calls from clients and transfer the calls to the respective department or personnel
- To review and inform the company of daily newspaper updates/trends in the Telecommunications industry and assist in typing documents.
- To notify and remind staff of general meetings, scheduled meetings and urgent meetings.
- To monitor and record receipt of (IVR) interacting voice responds and content for the VAS teams.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Code: The ability to understand • communication and customer service skills • Competitiveness • Excellent communication skills both verbal and written • Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail • Microsoft Office. • office support • Polite • Proactive • behavior • Punctuality • Self motivated • The ability to display self-confidence and self-control • the ability to inspire.
- A female candidate preferably, between Ages 20 – 27 with Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to maintain utmost professionalism,
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive,
- Good knowledge of grammar, composition, spelling and punctuation,
- Good time management skills,
- Effective and efficient telephone, written and electronic communication skills,
- Excellent customer service telephone skills,
- Good reasoning and analytical abilities and Computer skills.
- Location(s): Lagos, South West Towns: − Victoria Island — Nigeria
- Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Job Type: Fulltime
- Salary: ₦420,000 – ₦600,000 Naira per Annum
- Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- Desired Course: Not Specified