GenieNG Communications Limited is recruiting for fulltime Front Desk Officer. GenieNG Communications Limited is a company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC Licence No PCC/018/03 and INST/032/05, to provide value-added network and telecom services.
The front desk officer is to man the reception, monitor value added service contents, maintain proper records of all activities, receive guests, monitor movement, receive, route and place calls, through performing the following duties:
- To perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer and staff care services.
- To carry out the taking of Minutes at Company meetings
- To liaise with security and safety personnel on control of access and adhering to security and safety procedures
- To monitor and ensure proper documentation of the Office pool cars request/movement.
- To assist and participate in arranging official ceremonies and events.
- To supervise and appraise the activities of the office assistants/cleaner
- To monitor and record outgoing content from the VAS department
- To receive and direct parcels from the couriers to appropriate departments or personnel
- To maintain records of names of all visitors to the office and reasons for visits along with date and time of arrival and time of departure of visitors.
- To make and transfer calls for and to internal personnel
- To receive external calls from clients and transfer the calls to the respective department or personnel
- To review and inform the company of daily newspaper updates/trends in the Telecommunications industry and assist in typing documents.
- To notify and remind staff of general meetings, scheduled meetings and urgent meetings.
- To monitor and record receipt of (IVR) interacting voice responds and content for the VAS teams.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A female candidate preferably, between Ages 20 – 27 with Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to maintain utmost professionalism,
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive,
- Good knowledge of grammar, composition, spelling and punctuation,
- Good time management skills,
- Effective and efficient telephone, written and electronic communication skills,
- Excellent customer service telephone skills,
- Good reasoning and analytical abilities and Computer skills.
- Location(s): Lagos, South West Towns: − Victoria Island — Nigeria
- Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Job Type: Fulltime
- Salary: ₦420,000 – ₦600,000 Naira per Annum
- Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- Desired Course: Not Specified