Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment – (FMN) was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and has been serving the needs of generations of Nigerians ever since. In 1978, FMN became a public limited liability company and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Flour Mills has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment Vacant Position Below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
- Sample and analyse raw materials, finished product and packaging materials
- Conduct hourly analysis of packed product
- Monitor and enforce of GMP
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- OND in a Science related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years Laboratory experience
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply – Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply. For more Jobs, click here and don’t forget to type-in your email below and subscribe.