This is to inform the general public that FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship 2018 is currently ongoing. The FINCAD offers scholarships for female citizens of all countries. students who wish to undertake their Masters/PhD Degree program. So if you are interested, here’s an opportunity for you.
You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2018/2019 academic year.
About the Scholarship:
FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management, and give them an opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge.
- Eligible Nationality: All
- Program Type: Masters/PhD Degree
- The scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. If your field of study does not meet that description, DO NOT APPLY.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts, must be in English.
Value of Programme:
- The Scholarship is an award of US$10,000 to support graduate-level studies.
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through the application procedure and visit the Program Webpage (link below) before applying for this scholarship.
- For more information, visit the Official Webpage
- The winner will be notified in Autumn 2018.
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
For more updated information about FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship 2018, Drop your email address in the comment box below.