The Federation University Australia is inviting applications for Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from Australian or New Zealand. The Scholarship is funded by Perpetual Trustees Tasmania Ltd who administers the estate of the late Harold White Carroll.
Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill, Berwick and online offering technical and further education and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program. Wikipedia.
Course Level: Position is available for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa. Commencing or continuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must fit into the following categories:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, and
- Students studying Year 12 in Western District.
Interested applicant application must be submitted online using the Harold Carroll Application Form.
Note: The application will need to include the following. Please ensure you have these things ready when completing the online application.
- A 600 word or less statement providing evidence of the applicant’s determination and diligence towards study and future study, even though you may not necessarily have been amongst the highest achieving students. As well as what you hope to achieve at University
- Letter of reference from your current school
- Letter of reference from prominent community representative (optional)
For more information about the Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship 2019 at Federation University Australia, visit the Scholarship Link. Scholarship Application Deadline: 26 October 2018