The Estonian Government through the Estonian Institutions are offering Scholarship Opportunities to International students who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at any Estonian Institution.
The scholarships are intended to support participation in summer courses of Estonian language and culture as well as in courses of summer and winter schools related to the English-language curricula of degree study in Estonia.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
To be taken at (Country): Estonia
- University of Tartu
- Tallinn University
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Estonian Academy of Arts
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to any Estonian Institution.
- Applicants must have Excellent academic records
Application Process: The following documents should be submitted.
- application form and motivation letter through online application system (please register to start the application);
- confirmation of admission from the organizing higher education institution in Estonia (can be sent by e-mail) or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant’s level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- copy of passport or ID-card.
In order to apply for a free place you must complete in our application system:
- online application form – https://taotlused.archimedes.ee/pub_login.php
- letter of motivation. In addition to reasons for attending the summer course, the applicants should describe in their letter of motivation their academic interest in and connections with Estonia (attended courses, delivered or planned research papers etc);
- applicants must provide a letter of recommendation by their Estonian language and culture lecturer, which can be sent directly to the Estonian Institute separate from other documents.
Application Deadline: 19th March 2018. Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information