The St Cross College in partnership with Oxford University is offering the Environmental Scholarship opportunity to Applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the University of Oxford.
This Scholarship covers the cost of the course fee with full fee liability on condition of successfully completing Transfer of Status. The Scholarship also includes an annual maintenance grant to the value of the RCUK doctoral stipend available to Home students (£14,999 per annul for 2019-2020). The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course.
- Application deadline: January 18, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Type: Research
Environmental Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be UK students who intends to be a full-time student at the St. Cross College University of Oxford
- Applicants must Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Applicants must Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Procedure: Applicants entering into DPhil status in 2019-2020 should apply for a place on the Doctoral Training Program in Environmental Research using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice.
For more information about the Environmental Scholarship at Oxford University, UK visit the official website.