EFCC Job Application Requirements and Criteria
Due to the sensitive nature of the EFCC operations, the agency normally initiates an intensive background investigation on all potential candidates after they pass their interview process before they are given a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes the following:
- A medical examination;
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to EFCC by the candidate;
- A test for illegal drugs;
- Credit and records checks, and;
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
In other words, candidates applying for any position with the anti-graft agency must be transparent and honest individuals.
Criteria for EFCC Application
The anti-graft agency has listed several criteria for eligibility of intended applicants for EFCC recruitment and they are as listed below:
- The candidate must not be more than 27 years old
- Candidates must be single with a height of 1.67 meters for male and 1.64 meters for female.
- Candidates must have the original copies of their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result.
- They must be physically fit. In other words, no should be no recent medical surgery, no respiratory ailments or life threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training.
- The candidate must have a good hearing, good eye-sight and sound mind – for the purpose of weapon handling and other law enforcement gadgets.
- Candidates are not expected to be a member of any cult or terrorist group or have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have tattoos of any form.
- They must not be dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drugs. Strict penalties will be applied to any candidate/cadet who is caught drug dealing during Medical Screening/Random Testing.
As at the time of this report, the EFCC Recruitment 2017 is out online for selected state in which you can apply for before the application deadlines.
Click here for Latest School News & Local Scholarships for Africans