This is to inform the general public that The University of Stirling is glad to announce MBA Emerging Economies Leader for Social Change Scholarship for entry in September 2018.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 50.
- Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Degree: Master degree programme
- Subject: Business Administration
- Benefits: £10,000 value will be awarded
- Nationalities: For international students.
To be eligible for this IELTS Scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have normally a minimum of a second-class honours degree or equivalent is required.
- IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 minimum in each skill.
- This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional International student who has the potential to be an ambassador for their course, to contribute to the academic community and to effect change in their home country.
- Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2018.
- Complete the Scholarship Form.
- Provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and
- What your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
For more information about Economies Leader for Social Change MBA Scholarship visit their official scholarship website.
University of Stirling International Tuition and Fees
Our tuition fees represent excellent value for money – giving you access to world-class teaching, supportive tutors and the facilities you need to achieve your potential.
Also, UK degrees are normally shorter and more intensive than in the US or Australia.
Undergraduate Study Fees:
The annual tuition fee for new students is as follows. Your UK university fees cover the cost of enrolment, the use of academic facilities, and all your exams.
|Type of course||2018-2019|
Postgraduate Study Fee:
Postgraduate course tuition fees cover the cost of registration, supervision of research and study, the use of academic facilities, and all examinations.
Our 2018/19 fees are categorised into various bands, which are assigned to each course. Some courses may require you to pay an additional fee for laboratory or field-based work.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses. Fees may vary depending on your chosen course of study. See University of Stirling Course page for further details.