The Denys Holland Foundation Is offering Scholarship Opportunities to Financially Challenged Students who are Interested in Pursuing a degree program in University College London, UK
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and whom can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
- Application Deadline: Friday 6th July 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduates
- holding a valid UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2018, in any department;
- in financial need;
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university;
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of non-academic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student.
They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies – additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
Remember, we always advise you to visit The Official Website for more information about the Denys Holland Foundation Scholarship.