The Goethe-Institut is accepting applications for The Scholarship in Arts and Cultural Management at Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School. This scholarship opportunity is awarded to cultural professionals all over the world.
This scholarship program is created to help those who want to improve in their profession regarding strategy building, entrepreneurship and audience development, taking into account opportunities and risks of fundamental societal changes, for example, societal political challenges, demographic migration, processes of digitization and globalization.
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Eligible Countries: As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
- Type: Masters
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one year’s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
How To Apply:
- Online application
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
For more information visit The Scholarship Webpage.