The EU under its Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme, has provided funding to support an academic partnership “Collaborative Training and Research in Fisheries and Aquaculture in East, Southern and Central Africa (COTRA)” project to training of professionals to achieve sustainable fisheries management and aquaculture resources that shall lead to increased fish production and enhanced food and nutritional security, and hence, improved livelihood and household revenue.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the MSc programme.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Ugandans.
- Applications Deadline: July 23, 2018
- If you have 2nd upper Bsc degree in Science Subjects from recognized university then you can qualify.
- Female candidates and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
Applications should be submitted via e-mail. All interested candidates should download the application forms from with a copy to the coordinator at the sending institution, Makerere University.
Application link: Scholarship Link.