The Cologne Business School (CBS) Germany is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and full-time MBA) who intend to study at Cologne Business School.
- Application Deadline: 15th June 2018
- Eligible Countries: For international students
- To be taken at (country): Germany
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters, MBA
- Award Providers: Cologne Business School
- have excellent academic achievements, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments.
- be non-Germans
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are advised to please submit the following documents until 15th of June 2018 (cob) to using the following application form.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words).
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.
- Application Form: See application form here.