The Central European University, Hungary is pleased to award scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Central European University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Hungary
Type: Postgraduate (Master and Doctoral)
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Master’s Scholarship
The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living costs. Single or shared housing in the CEU Residence Center may also be offered to scholarship recipients.
CEU offers a competitive financial aid package to students in doctoral programs. Applicants to a CEU doctoral program are automatically considered for a CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
The CEU Doctoral Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance and includes a monthly stipend of HUF 242,000 (approx. EUR 780) that covers housing and living costs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Central European University
- have completed their First degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Program-Specific Requirements
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Online Application… Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information