Bristol University Think Big Scholarships is informing the public that The Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow by offering the Big Think Scholarships to International students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, although like the University of the West of England and theUniversity of Bath, it first started as the Merchant Venturers Navigation School in 1595.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Details
- Application Deadlines: The deadline for the first round is Friday 23rd March 2018 [CLOSED]
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29th June 2018.
- Eligible Countries: International
- To Be Taken At (Country): University of Bristol, UK
- Eligible Field Of Study: Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
- Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Number Of Awards: 26 Undergraduate scholarships AND 26 Postgraduate scholarships.
- Value Of Award: Award covers between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please complete all required fields.