Brenda Howe African scholarship. The Nottingham Trent University is accepting applications from African students for the Brenda Howe African scholarship program to interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Nottingham Trent University is the host of Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship, which is the scholarship arm of the institution and offers both full or partial undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunities to international students especially African students.
- Application Deadline: 16th July 2018
- Eligible Countries: Africans
- Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students).
- be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes; and
- have an African nationality.
How To Apply:
- Complete this application form (PDF) and make sure you fill in all sections.
- You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for. Please email your form firstname.lastname@example.org before 16:00 GMT (4 pm) by one of the deadlines below:
Please write three statements to answer all three criteria below. Applicant should write around 300 words for each section. Their statements should specifically relate to their scholarship:
- Why does applicant think they should be awarded a scholarship?
- Become an NTU ambassador
- The benefits of their studies
Don’t forget to always visit The Official Website for more information about any scholarship. Brenda Howe African Scholarship for Africans.