Biscuit Packers Needed Urgently in Sweden Warehouses, Apply
Picker/packer jobs are commonly in a warehouse or distribution center. Manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers have distribution centers where they hold inventory before shipment to trade buyers or consumers. A picker and packer performs several common duties that generally center around pulling inventory for orders and preparing shipments.
Typically, the first task for the picker and packer is to prepare containers or boxes for shipments. When pulling large volumes of goods, you normally go around with a container and load the goods.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Maintain database of packages.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Seal containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tag containers with marking tools.
Keeping the picking equipment and containers clean is a common responsibility for this job. You also grab boxes that are a good fit for the products being shipped and make sure they are in good condition.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free