This is to inform the general public that applications are invited for the Big Data Technologies Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who want to pursue a degree program at Glasgow Caledonian University, UK.
This scholarship program provides a fundamental understanding of the architectures of Big Data systems as well as developing the enhanced skills in software application development and data analytics solutions that you need to succeed in this area.
- Application Deadline: 25th June 2018
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to Home and EU students.
- Type: Masters
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship will not only provide financial support to cover the full cost of the MSc tuition fees, you will also benefit from
- All-expenses-paid attendance at regular Data Lab industry events – including talks, workshops, challenge events and hackathons
- Summer placement – run by a professional computer-industry employment agency.
- Support from industry with CV writing and Interview skills from a professional employment agency;
- Support to attend local Tech Meetup events
Big Data Technologies Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Langauge
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process. Visit The Scholarship Webpage for more information.