The Chinese government, the Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, the Ministry of Education (MOST) and the Beijing metropolitan Government is giving out scholarship opportunities to Non-Chinese students who are looking to pursue a degree program in Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
- Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Bachelors students: Monthly Stipend RMB 2500.
- Masters students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3000.
- Doctoral Students:Monthly Stipend RMB 3500
- Laboratory expenditures for CSC winners, free internship opportunities, Free text books, On-campus residence single/shared accommodation and Free medical coverage.
Elligible Field Of study:
- BIT China offers almost all subjects to CSC scholarship applicants like:
Aeropace Engineering, Automation, Chemical Engineering and Environment, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology, Design and Arts, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information and Electronics, Law, Life Science, Management and Economics, Materical Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Physics, Software
- Applicant must not be affiliated with any Chinese institutions when applying for csc scholarship for Beijing institute of technology
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese Students
- MS degree applicants of csc scholarship for BIT must be under 35 years of age
- PHD course applicants for BIT against csc scholarship have to be under 40 years of age
- Applicants must be morally good person and fit health status
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money. We post Job and Scholarship for free