The Chinese government, the Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, the Ministry of Education (MOST) and the Beijing metropolitan Government is giving out scholarship opportunities to Non-Chinese students who are looking to pursue a degree program in Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
- Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Bachelors students: Monthly Stipend RMB 2500.
- Masters students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3000.
- Doctoral Students:Monthly Stipend RMB 3500
- Laboratory expenditures for CSC winners, free internship opportunities, Free text books, On-campus residence single/shared accommodation and Free medical coverage.
Elligible Field Of study:
- BIT China offers almost all subjects to CSC scholarship applicants like:
Aeropace Engineering, Automation, Chemical Engineering and Environment, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology, Design and Arts, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information and Electronics, Law, Life Science, Management and Economics, Materical Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Physics, Software
- Applicant must not be affiliated with any Chinese institutions when applying for csc scholarship for Beijing institute of technology
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese Students
- MS degree applicants of csc scholarship for BIT must be under 35 years of age
- PHD course applicants for BIT against csc scholarship have to be under 40 years of age
- Applicants must be morally good person and fit health status