With AutoCAD Online Course, you will prep for Autodesk professional certification by learning computer-aided design and drafting techniques from industry professionals. Draw a clear path to a better future with one of the most-affordable AutoCAD classes available.
Graduate in as few as four months. As modern design continues to grow and evolve, this is your opportunity to stand out from the crowd with job-ready, employer-demanded skills.
Ashworth College AutoCAD Online Course program includes the cost of the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Certification Exam, practice test, and retest. Certification validates your skills and identifies you as credible and qualified.
What you will get from Ashworth College AutoCAD Classes
- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam with a practice test (a $68.27 value)
- eBook: Discovering AutoCAD 2017
- AutoCAD 2017 free download for students
- BinderTM mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Note: The ebook and online learning guides in this program are based on Windows software. Mac OS student software is available for download at the AutoDesk educational software site.
Note that some examples in the instructional materials will differ if students use Mac OS and software.
AutoCAD Online Course Opportunities
The U.S. Department of Labor projects the number of jobs for qualified drafters will reach 222,300, or increase by 7%, between 2016 and 2026, with a median salary of $53,480.
AutoCAD Online Course FAQ
1) What kind of companies need people who have taken AutoCAD classes online?
When you take the initiative to learn AutoCAD online, it shows that you are self-motivated to become a professional in a growing field. You'll graduate with real-world knowledge and skills that will serve as a strong foundation for a highly respected career.
And when you pass the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Certification exam, which is included with your AutoCAD training, you will be even better prepared for career advancement.
2) Will I get career guidance as a student taking AutoCAD classes online?
Yes! All students in our AutoCAD certification program receive personalized career assistance. We'll help you create an impactful resume, prepare for interviews, and explore job opportunities that may be available in your area.
3) What happens if it takes me longer than four months to complete my AutoCAD classes online?
We allow you up to one year from the date of your enrollment to graduate from your AutoCAD certification course. When you learn AutoCAD online on a self-paced, flexible study schedule, you'll be enjoying one of the many advantages of pursuing your education at Ashworth College.
Other Relating Programs
In addition to AutoCAD Online Course, Ashworth College offers a range of programs to help you gain skills in the technology and design fields.
A career in AutoCAD Online Course may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by location and state. You should check with your state, local government, and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.