The University of Adelaide, Australia invites applications for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) which is offered to International students who have interest in pursuing a masters and doctoral degree program at the Institution.
Value Of Scholarship:
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- An annual living allowance ($26,288 in 2016) for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa. It does not cover the additional 6-month extended student visa period post-thesis submission. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
ASI International Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelor’s degree program with an Australian First Class Honours degree(Equivalent)
- have applied or applied for a course of study at the University of Adelaide.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be proficient in English
Application Deadlines: The application deadline is on 30th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: All countries except Australia and New Zealand
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
To be taken at (Country): Australia
Type: Masters & Doctorate
How To Apply: Click here to apply. Visit The Official Website For More Information