Anglia Ruskin International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students 2019/2020. Up to 30 awards of £4000 will be awarded towards the first year of full-time study (undergraduate and postgraduate taught).
This scholarship is available to full-time students studying a bachelor or postgraduate taught level qualification for a duration of 3 years or equivalent time is taken to complete the qualification (foundation and extended degrees are exempt).
- Number of Awards: 30
- Offered Annually? Yes
- To be taken at (country): UK
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters taught
- Award Provider: Anglia Ruskin University
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2018
- Value of Program: £4000. The total value of this scholarship is £4,000, which you’ll receive in your first year of study.
Duration of Program: This scholarship is available to full-time students studying a bachelor or postgraduate taught level qualification for a duration of 3 years or equivalent time is taken to complete the qualification (foundation and extended degrees are exempt).
- Academic qualifications – Students achieving the equivalent to a minimum of three A-levels at B for Undergraduate courses or above or a 2:1 or above for Postgraduate courses will be considered
- Your motivation to study at ARU and relevant extracurricular activity or work experience. This will be assessed from your personal statement
How to Apply: Complete application with all relevant supporting documentation to study a full-time course at ARU submitted by the 30th November 2018 international excellence scholarship application form.
Important Notes: Students achieving this award will be notified no later than the 31 July 2017. The awardees will be selected at the discretion of the International Admissions Team. Please also note that this scholarship can not be combined with any other scholarships or early payment discounts.