The Indonesia Government is pleased to invite application for its KNB Scholarship Program which is offered to Students from Developing Countries who are willing to undergo a Masters Degree Program in any Indonesian Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed at contributing to the human resource development, cultural Understanding in developing countries, and also keep close relation among themselves.
Indonesia Government Scholarships Details
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Type: Masters
- Applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Applicants must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship, Please follow the procedure below:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician
Visit The Official Website for more information.