Are you an International student? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship program to study in Sweden?
Applications are invited for the Global Scholarship program which is provided to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program in Sweden.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland).
This scholarship programme is not open for students from the following 12 countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. Students from these countries instead have the possibility to apply for The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships.
To be taken at (country): Karlstad University, Sweden
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The value of the scholarship is stated in the notification of scholarship for each scholarship holder.
- The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fees of the programme for which you are awarded a scholarship.
- Karlstad University Global Scholarships do not cover living costs.
- To be able to finance your stay in Sweden and get a residence permit for studies you need to show that you have funds for the total study period the first time you apply for a residence permit. For further information contact the Swedish Migration Board.
Eligibility: To be considered, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their undergraduate degree program
- have applied or applying to Karlstad University, Sweden
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants must submit A printed and signed scholarship application form, together with supporting documents. These should be sent to Karlstad University, International Office, 651 88 Karlstad, Sweden. The application needs to be received 1 February 2018 the latest. Late applications will not be considered. You must apply for studies at Karlstad University before applying for scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018. Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information